Hands on Banking® is designed for both self-paced, individual learning and classroom use. Here are resources to help you share this fun, free, and valuable program with groups of any size in four age groups.
- The Instructor Guides can help you prepare, extend or modify lessons, and assess participant progress.
- Each Guide may be used alone or as an adjunct to the online program.
- Please utilize the Pre- and Post Tests for Adult and Young Adult groups and report your results to us. We value your feedback!
Download the Instructor Guides
Each Guide is a PDF. You may print the entire document or selected pages.
- Adults Instructor Guide
- Entrepreneurship Instructor Guide
- Young Adults Instructor Guide
- Teens Instructor Guide
- Kids Instructor Guide