Free Financial Courses for Your Employees
By offering your employees resources and tools they need to better manage their money and succeed financially, your company can reap the benefits as well.
Studies have shown that employees who improve their personal finances often:
- Improve their productivity
- Feel less stress
- Miss less work
By sharing the Hands on Banking® program with your employees, they'll learn solid money management skills that can help create a brighter, more secure financial future for themselves and their families.
Available in both English and Spanish, the Hands on Banking program consists of interactive online courses, downloadable Instructor Guides, and other free and valuable resources. Employees can take charge of their personal finances without exposure to endorsements, product sales pitches, or commercials.
Take Advantage of Free Resources
The Hands on Banking program offers many benefits, such as:
- Free, 24/7 access to online financial courses that are self paced
- Resource articles, checklists, worksheets and takeaways for the whole family
- Courses and guides available online
- No commercials, endorsements, or sales pitches
- Available in Spanish and English
Financial Education at Work
The Hands on Banking program provides the essentials of financial education, real-world skills, and knowledge everyone can use, including how to:
- Use tools, such as a spending plan, to make the most of their money
- Protect themselves financially from identity theft and other scams
- Use credit wisely to build a good credit score and avoid too much debt
- Create a financial future through saving, investing, and building wealth
- Master the financial aspects of home ownership
Get Started Now
It's easy to access the Hands on Banking program content. Simply click a course icon to get started.